Cycle to work scheme
A cycle to work scheme is a government backed initiative to help finance a bike and get more people out cycling. Employers can sign up to a scheme which allows their employees to make a salary sacrifice in their wages to off set the cost of a new bike.
How it works:
- Check with your employer to find out if they have a cycle to work scheme.
- You choose a bike at our store
- Your employer buys the bike for you
- You pay back your employer over 12 months (taken out of your wages)
- The benefit to you is that, because the repayment comes out of your wage check you do not have to pay taxes on the repayment - saving you 20% to 47% ( dependent on your tax bracket ).
We accept vouchers from a wide variety of cycle scheme providers click on a logo to find out more.